Thursday, November 1, 2007

Official Introductions

Hello all, my name is Ryan and I'm a Purdue University student. I will be posting to this blog chapters of my first attempt at National Novel Writing Month, or NaNoWriMo. My writer profile can be found here.

My goal is to post about every other day. I'm shooting for 50,000 words before November 30th, at midnight. That's an average of 1666.66 words per day (!).

As of now I don't even have a working title, much less a detailed outline. I've just got an idea. For now, all you need to know is that my story takes place in the here and now.

I encourage all readers to comment. Tell me what you like, what you don't. Tell me if I make a mistake, and feel free to suggest things. If I get enough feedback, I may try put some polls on the right sidebar and YOU can influence the outcome of the story.

All writings contained on this weblog copyright Ryan Garwood, 2007.

2 comments:

  1. That's more than I started off with when I did NaNoWriMo a few years back. I spent Day 1 trying to think of an idea in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you on board. I'm almost afraid I have a big idea but not enough words to hit 50k. I'm really impressed you finished yours before Thanksgiving break - I would be interested in reading it if you wanted to share!

    ReplyDelete