Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dedication

This novel is dedicated to several influential groups of people in my life:

My family, for not only encouraging my love of reading, language, literature, and writing, but for also shaping my humor style, wit, and other intellectual processes.

My teachers, for attempting to instill in me some working knowledge of English, even if I still don't know for sure what a gerund is or still mix up "it's" and "its". I still sing School House Rock in my head to remember parts of speech.

The Ship of Fools - the bulk of my current group of collegiate friends. This novel is based on and revolves around them. Thanks for all of the funny, guys.

---

Additionally, I would like to thank Max Brooks (author of the Zombie Survival Guide), George Romero, Sam Raimi, and the creative forces behind Resident Evil and Dead Rising for the influence and entertainment.

The characters and incidents portrayed and the names herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name or history of any person living or undead is entirely coincidental and unintended.

Word Count: 116

No comments:

Post a Comment