Saturday, November 10, 2007

Premature thoughts?

Hey readers.

I have been overwhelmed by your support. Most of you have commented on more than one chapter, and you've voted in the poll. You're helping me fix grammar and spelling, syntax, and pointing out flaws and such that I've missed. You've offered up suggestions, plot points, and been very encouraging.

That's just 13k in! I still have a long way to go (need to try and get to 20k by the end of the weekend). Just wanted to let you know I appreciate what you've given me so far, and I'm pretty determined to finish this on time and tell a decent story.

The hardest part so far is pacing myself. I don't want to finish early. I also have problems writing in third person when the main character is me. Also, I hate dialogue structure.

I heard somebody was so eager to read they printed off the chapter when they had to leave for class. ! That was awesome.

Steven and Brant (the ones in the story) are considering writing some alternate point-of-view fiction to go with this, and I'm pretty excited about it.


One last thing - I may be writing some chapters out of order sometime soon to add drama and words to the story. Please pay close attention to the chapter numbers to stay on top of it all.

3 comments:

  1. Barely one week in to it and you're already inspiring fanfic! That's not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. curses, foiled again!
    btw, i've posted on every postother than the first, but may have forgotten to do the word code thing, so if you want my input on a chapter, tell me, I'll go back. other than the first

    -A.H.

    ReplyDelete